Sapna Patel Hot Bikini Photos || Sapna Vyas Patel Fitness Expert Hot Pics, Bikini Wallpapers, Biography, Wiki

By
Sapna Vyas Patel is a fitness expert living in Gujarat,India and her fitness programmes have large following in India with more than 87,000 followers in Facebook. She is a doctoral student and a Reebok Certified Fitness Professional.

“I was 86kgs initially and then came down to 53kgs in a year’s time. I lost 33 kgs. Even when I was fat I was very happy in my own skin. But, I was perceived more than my age and deep down somewhere it created a feeling of hurt. I didn’t like when once a stranger assumed me to be the mother of my niece and I was just 19. Such small incidences created the turmoil within. I chose not to accept the thing I could change.”

“I plan my diet in such a way that I never feel hungry. I eat almost every two hours but in a small quantity. Our body craves certain type of food when it is deprived of it. For example, avoiding sugar completely would make the body crave for it. I keep check on my protein, fat and carbs sources,” says Sapna.

It’s no secret that many people start with a great plan to achieve their fitness goal. Unfortunately, very few ever accomplish what they set out to do. Sapna advises people to follow a diet and fitness routine which suits their lifestyle. The best plan in the world is the one you can stick to, says Sapna. Check out below Sapna Vyas Patel Fitness Expert Hot Wallpapers & Pics : –






















0 comments:

Post a Comment